You need to have following pre-requisites
1. vRealize Automation Cloud API Token
2. PowerShellVersion = \’6.0\’
# Manual Download
It is a simple two-file module stored under the module directory.
To install it, download above 2 files to a PowerShell enabled machine and navigate to the folder and execute the following command
# Getting Started
Quick Examples on how to get started
| Example-1 |
| ————- |
| Connect-vRA-Cloud -APIToken \”APIToken\” |
| Example-2 |
| ————- |
You can download the documentation file which has instructions for every command
You can use the following methods or you can reach out to me via twitter
- Bugs and Issues – Please use the issues register with details of the problem.
- Feature Requests – Please use the issues register with details of what\’s required.
- For Code contribution (bug fixes, or feature request), please request fork of the Project, create a feature branch, then submit a pull request.
Powershell for vRealize-Automation-Cloud is licensed under GPL v2.