This 5.5 release offers several enhancements, These enhancements include:
- Greater Scalability – Configurations have doubled from previous limits when it comes to physical CPUs, memory and NUMA nodes. Virtual disk files also now scale up to 64TBs.
- vSphere Customization for Low Latency Applications – vSphere with Operations Management can be tuned to deliver the best performance for low latency applications, such as in-memory databases
- vSphere Flash Read Cache – Server side flash can now be virtualized to provide a high performance read cache layer that dramatically lowers application latency.
- vSphere App HA – This new level of availability enables vSphere with Operations Management to detect and recover from application or operating system failure.
- vSphere Big Data Extensions – Apache Hadoop workloads can now run on vSphere with Operations Management to achieve higher utilization, reliability and agility
2 thoughts on “VMware vSphere 5.5 Announced”
I gather more information through this article, so please keep me informed of any update in this regard. For more relevant articles click on: how to recover deleted datacustom filedisk image softwareretrieve deleted files windowsdiskdiggerdiskdigger prousb drivedownload diskdigger
Awesome! In Short, there is a lot to learn from this article. For More information check the below linksInstall PlayBox OnlinePlayBoxMovie PlayBoxPlayBox for Mac